Print on Demand – Full colour and Monochrome
The introduction of new high speed digital printers with greatly improved print quality, particularly on graphics, saw the concept of “Print for One” or Print on Demand being born.
Our ‘print on demand’ digital printing solutions produce quantities ranging from one to thousands. This digital printing method is geared towards short-run, personalised documents such as:
- Training manuals
- Marketing collateral: flyers, brochures, etc
- Price lists
LaserCom is able to produce small quantities quicker and more economically than traditional offset printing equipment.
Our digital printing technology enables you to reduce the need to ‘print for stock’ and rather, to ‘print on demand’. This eliminates traditional expenses such as warehouse storage and associated waste, while delivering faster turnaround times.
In addition, we can vary the content of mass produced documents from page to page, line to line and image to image. This will personalise output that better meets your needs and your deadlines.
Our ‘print on demand’ model provides for digital monochrome and full colour printing, to compete with short-run offset printing. More importantly, it allows for the latest version of the document to be printed.
LaserCom can offer:
- The ability to accept a wide variety of PC and AppleMac files
- Fully trained staff that can assist with composing and enhancing your documents if required.
- Storing the latest “composed” training manual, updating any changes and re-printing as required
- Printing covers in full colour on a variety of stock and storing them for future use as and when required
- Format a MS Word document into Book format i.e. ensure that a new chapter starts as a right hand page for improved appearance
- Add page numbers to a document
- Scan a hard copy document into a digital format (with or without OCR) for printing, updating and easy storage
- Finish a book/manual online, saving on additional off line work which can be time consuming
- Punch holes in training material and insert into folders
- Provide a variety of binding and finishing options
- Shrink wrap manuals for delivery